Thursday, November 11, 2010

Announcement: 111 Book Challenge!


 Hey, hey! Today is 11/11/10 and I voted that that means it's time for a book challenge!

Starting today and ending in exactly one year (11/11/11) I'm gonna read 111 books! Cause all those ones are just really neat! I haven't been keeping track, but this year I have probably read around 70 or 80 books so 111 will be a challenge indeed. As always, I plan on reading one piece of classic literature for every three newer books. Also, my reviews for this challenge are going to be more in depth, and I'm probably going to end up slowly deleting all of my posts prior to this one (so read them now if you feel like it!). I'll be able to work on making my blog a little prettier around Christmas time, too! The first book of my challenge will be Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness which Imma gonna start right meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...